At the Core of who we are is LOVING GOD and LOVING PEOPLE.
At Core Church we exist to bring the hope of Jesus into the pain and suffering in the world. Our four core values keep us focused on that mission. In Matthew 22:37-39 Jesus said, "You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: Love your neighbor as yourself."
- We connect our HEARTS in worship.
- We offer our SOULS in surrender.
- We renew our MINDS in relationship.
- We engage our NEIGHBORS through serving.
1. We believe in one God, revealed as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in Jesus Christ. Born of the virgin Mary, He suffered and died on a cross, and was raised to life. By His death on the cross, He made a full atonement for all sin
3. We believe that everyone has sinned, fallen short of God, and is separated from Him. Whoever repents of their sin and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ, will be saved.
4. We believe Christ-followers are called to submit their lives fully to the Holy Spirit.
5. We believe in the Holy Bible. The scriptures are the inspired Word of God and contain all truth for all mankind.
6. We believe in the Church universal. The body of Christ is called by God to worship together and join in the redemptive work of Christ in the world.
7. We believe in baptism. Baptism is the declaration of one's faith in Jesus Christ.
8. We believe in the Lord’s Supper. Communion is the remembrance and appreciation of Christ’s death on the cross.
9. We believe in divine healing. We believe in the prayer of faith to heal the sick.
10. We believe Jesus Christ will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.
Core Church at Aspen Creek is a partner church in the International Church of the Nazarene.
The ICN has over 2 million members worldwide and ministers in 159 world areas.